We are seeking a mid-level Software Developer who can work over our full software stack.
You will be working on an industry-leading e-commerce platform that makes purchasing and installing add-ons simple.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be working in a close-knit team based in Melbourne, Australia (remote candidates will be considered). A successful candidate will develop scalable RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Core, with fluid front-ends using Angular and TypeScript.
Skills and Experience
- Write comprehensive automated tests, ensuring the robustness of our software.
- Know how to write performant queries in relational databases such as Postgres and MySQL.
- Write documentation to help internal and external stakeholders understand how to use our software.
- Understand how to use Git.
- A proactive approach towards asking for assistance and calling out problems, at both a technical and team level.
- High commitment and enthusiasm.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience using or developing for flight simulators including Microsoft Flight Simulator, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D and/or Laminar Research X-Plane will be very highly regarded
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]